N7m Up For Grabs In Nkiru Sylvanus “I’ve Got Talent” Show

Nollywood actress and Face Of Hope ambassador, Nkiru Sylvanus is giving back the society in her own way by organizing the latest talent show to hit Nigeria, “I’ve Got Talent”.

The show is aimed at discovering talented Nigerian youths. The show is open tp talent in various areas, including acting, singing, fine arts, and fashion. 32 talented youths will be placed in one house for a period of 60 days, during which they will compete against each other.

The overall winner of the show will go home with the huge sum of N7million, in addition to other benefits.

In her words, “this show emphasizes on the things that can benefit the average Nigerians.”

This is definitely something to look out for.

Article Tags: · ·

Comments

comments

Comments

Comments
  • becky ayeni February 7, 2012 at 10:00 am

I can sing, and Act,dou av neva perticipated in a reality contest befor, my instinct ask me to enrole. So I ll be very honourd if I ll be part of the sixty contestant dat ll be pickt for the “av got talent show” thanks waiting to hear from U, cheeeeeeeeers.
    Luv u Nkiru.

• Godliveth February 7, 2012 at 12:43 pm

This is lovely, I so can’t wait!

• fred omiji February 7, 2012 at 12:53 pm

How do I paticipate? Am intrest in acting

• Gloria February 7, 2012 at 4:25 pm

I will like to participate at the show I have a very good skill in act work. Such as bead making

• Umemodo Joy Chidinma February 7, 2012 at 6:39 pm

will like to be among †ђξ contestants, Tнªηк Ʊ.

• Nicholas Banks February 7, 2012 at 10:58 pm

Good day sir/ma, i am Aluko Bankole Nicholas by name. I am a singer, and i will like to participate in the coming up talent show strictly organized by Nkiru Sylvanus . I will be very greatful if my request is favourably considered. My phone number is 08067237853. Thanks.

• abraham KB February 11, 2012 at 5:19 am

pls let it be an open contest and we in kano shouldn’t be side lined, we ve talents too. Actors, musicians. We are nigerians too . Pls accord us equal opportunity. We love u. Kip it up nkiru

• raji February 13, 2012 at 2:24 pm

let d audition also be held in kaduna

• Peter nathaniel owuno February 28, 2012 at 9:07 am

Pls wn is d date for d auditioning in kaduna

• Onos dave March 14, 2012 at 4:43 am

I tink dis is d first of it’s kind in Africa,nkiru!U re too gbaski.I wana which eme jackson in d house goodluck,i hope u clinch d first price ofcus i no u wil.

• Cutemuna Berry April 2, 2012 at 4:53 am

I’m a dope rapper and i’m a girl… I will also like to participate in the show.. When is the audition in Enugu? This is my number 08184443979… I will love to hear a reply from you!

• francis kenny Omoh July 9, 2012 at 6:41 am

i get this information just now i wonna say i am much interested. when do the registration taking place, when do the audition for lagos will held, where is the venue for the audition. pls let me know all this so that i can fill my form and find mysef there…. tanks

• Nancy August 10, 2012 at 8:37 pm

Pls ma this is my dream come true and u need to help me get in to dis show pls i will b so greatful my Name is Nancy 08026456456

• nwaforekenedilichukwu December 10, 2012 at 5:03 am

pls i am an up coming comdian in enugu i saw d show on net around march last year it was 2leat 4 me 2 apply pls i will like 2 be part of 2013 edition pls i will be happy if i hear 4 u thank u 4 opportunity like dis n God bless u all.