So yesterday IK Osakioduwa, a radio personality on Rhythm 93.7 started a tweet series on Tips To Getting A Man. Inspired by “trying to help ladies find guys.” IK is married with 2 kids so we’re not talking about a single man here.
Now I’m not one that believes in criteria on how to get/keep a man as people are different, and what’s good for one might be bad for the other, but the list is worth checking out.
I will say however that I strongly disagree with #5. Your style of hair really should not define if you can keep a man or not, so natural or not, it really shouldn’t matter, as long as your hair is not busted looking and un-kept.
The rest of them? Well in my opinion it all depends on who you are talking to. Different strokes for different folks, but if I did have to give my own 2 cents, I’d say be yourself. No use faking it to snatch a man, and then reverting back and maybe losing him cos “he thinks you changed.”
Anyways, what do you think? Ladies? Fellas? Drop your thoughts.
10.Don’t pressure him to marry u with questions like “Where’s this leading?” Instead leave him if he’s taking too long.#IksTipsToGettingAMan
9. No matter what, never be rude or abusive to him in front of his friends. (Not even in jest) #IksTipsToGettingAMan
8. Have standards. Or you’ll find yourself in and out relationships too often and that’ll earn you a bad name. #IksTipsToGettingAMan
7. Learn to cook. Most guys like a girl that CAN cook. Yeah not all guys but MOST. So do yourself a favour and learn #IksTipsToGettingAMan
6. Don’t give it ALL up. Leave some for marriage. Perfect the art of giving previews. Nobody pays for free stuff. #IksTipsToGettingAMan
5. Make an effort. Try to look nice. Work out. Guys like babes. Get that Don King hair done, stop forming”Oh Naturale” #IksTipsToGettingAMan
4.Drop guys that take all ur time without really chasing u. They block other guys. No IWC= Intimacy Without Commitment#IksTipsToGettingAMan
3. Be careful not to be TOO INDEPENDENT. Learn to gain from your man’s presence in your life. Guys need to be needed. #IksTipsToGettingAMan
2.Make friends with married women. They know what guys want more than your single friends (that’s why they’re married) #IksTipsToGettingAMan
1. Learn to do solo trips. It’s just easier for most guys to step to a girl on her own, than one in a pack of girls #IksTipsToGettingAMan